Franciso de Sá Carneiro airport, located in Porto, Portugal, has recently undergone some renovations to upgrade the terminal and jetways to state of the art facilities. As such, scenery developer TropicalSim has released their rendition of the scenery for FSX, FSX:SE, and Prepar3D versions 2, 3 and 4. Although the airport is still expected to grow, the scenery represents the most up to date version, including the new terminal, jetways, and DHL hangar. The new Porto 2018 scenery is available from SimMarket for EUR 19.00. As well,. customers who purchased the 2014 version of TropicalSim's Porto scenery are entitled to a discount, and can purcahse the Porto 2018 for just EUR 9.00.
- Highly detailed Porto Airport / LPPR
- Full night illumination
- New jetway model to represent the boarding bridge model change at real airport
- Dynamic Lighting on Prepar3d v4 version
- Optional SODE animated jetways
- Optional 3D Lights
- Optional 3D Grass within airport islands and taxiways/runways.
- P3D v2/v3/v4 native materials custom ground option
- Wet ground surface effect for P3Dv2/v3/v4 (via native custom ground)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Compatible with other third-party sceneries
- FSX version compatible with default and add-on FSX scenery
- P3D version compatible with default and add-on P3D scenery
- Usage of FSX SDK for the FSX version for best performance
- Usage of Prepar3d SDK for the P3D version for best performance