FSX/P3D. This is it folks! The last previews before release. According to the team, the massive scenery release is set for Saturday this weekend. Livestream? Well absolutely! Here's a quick rundown of features, more mouth watering shots via the source link.
• Washington, D.C. scenery with about 1500 custom-made buildings incl. whole downtown in 3D plus other landmarks, bridges, stadiums, harbors/marinas and other objects, all with night textures
• Large scenery area (McLean – Newington – Cheltenham - College Park) with night and seasonal textures and a detailed autogen
• Detailed scenery of KDCA Washington National Airport, with terminal interiors, detailed ground markings, wet asphalt at rain, SODE animated jetways, static aircraft etc.
• Lite sceneries of KADW Joint Base Andrews, KCGS College Park Airport, KVKX Potomac Airfield and W32 Washington Executive Airport with custom-made all airport buildings and realistic ground poly layer.
• Many helipads and heliports including White House, KJPN Pentagon Army Heliport, KBOF Joint Base Anacostia–Bolling, MedStar Washington Hospital, Washington DC Police Department Air Support, US Park Police Anacostia Operations Facility, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Walter Reed Emergency Heliport and Georgetown Hospital
• Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used as well as the Lite Texture Pack provided