JetStream Designs has just released their scenery of Nantes Atlantique (LFRS/NTE). This scenery is an important French international airport that serves the French citizens of Nantes in the "Pays de la Loire" region! The airport has served more than 5 million passengers in 2017.
Here are some features of the new scenery:
- Scenery configurator for selecting any level of detail
- Highly detailled buildings with HD textures and interior terminal modelling
- 3D people inside terminal (optional)
- Animated SODE jetways
- Dynamic lights (P3D V4 only)
- Native P3D ground with HD textures and sun glow/wet effects
- Volumetric grass
- Detailed airport objects and vehicles
- Animated airport and landside vehicles
- 3D taxiway lights with halos / Ramp lights with halos
- Extended custom autogen
- Night environment
- Seasonal textures
- Custom taxiway signs with realistic night textures
- Custom runway and taxiway lights
- Optional Static aircraft
- GSX compatible
- FTX GLobal and Vector photoreal area blending
- And much more!
You can purchase the scenery via SimMarket for EUR 18.00 here for P3D V3 and V4!
*Note: FSX version will be released in early 2018*