Aerosoft has recently released Hamburg Professional as part of their German Airport series for Prepar3D v4 users! Hamburg is Germany's fourth-largest airport, and it is only appropriate for such detailed scenery to be released!
The new scenery features new realistic AFCAD files allowing for up to date approach procedures. Aerosoft also acclaims that all buildings, the runway layout, airport lighting and NAVAIDs all match with their real counterparts. There are high-resolution ground textures, along with Airport Enhancement Services that animate moveable vehicles on the apron and motorway, adding even more realism.
Here are some new features introduced specifically in the new version of P3D V4:
- All code (BLGs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Ground layout including detailed aerial image following P3DV4 SDK
- Automatic seasonal changes of relevant 3D objects based on V4 scripting variables, also for snowfall outside winter season
- New, individual ground adaptations to prevent steps at airport borders when using different meshes (e.g. default/FTX Global)
- New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Runway Guard Lights (WIGWAG)
- Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light
- Changed AFCAD approaches to AIRAC 1711
- Updates state of buildings within the airport area
- Taxiway layout based on DFS charts from July 2017
Hamburg Professional is available here for P3D v4 users for EUR 20.97.
*Note* If you previously purchased German Airports 3 2012, Hamburg X FSX P3DD, German Airports 3 2012, or German Airports 3 2012 X (boxed), the special upgrade price is onlyEUR 4.19.