This past weekend, Aerosoft's Antonov An-2 has been released for P3D V4.1 users!
The Antonov An-2 is a unique aircraft that was designed as an agricultural and utility product. It is a large single engine bi-plane with a massive radial engine! The aircraft was built in the 1950s and were discontinued by Antonov in 2001.
Some features include:
- Complex modeling with many animations with up-to-date standards
- FPS friendly
- Service window with special tools to manage ground operations
- Fully functional systems, like inertia starter, electrical circuits for flaps, trims and cowl flaps with special modules to avoid P3D limitations
- Axis and key modes to manage specific air powered breaking system of An-2
- High definition virtual cockpit with Cyrillic and international labels
- Highly realistic flight model, based on information from and tested by actual An-2 pilots
- Physically correct tail wheel
You can pick up the addon here for EUR 25.17!