Immersive Audio, the creators of the several sound immersion packs, and the creator of the Ultimate Realism Package for Prepar3D and X-Plane, have just announced the development of the Service Pack 3 for the NGX Cockpit Sound Immersion. Below is the current changelog, which is subject to change.
- Slightly reworked cockpit ambience sound (removed unwanted frequences)
- Completely new trim wheel sound
- Speed brake vibration noise added
- Nose gear landing roll noise added
- Speed brake lever deploy sound added
- Nose gear airflow sound added
- Wind sound added
- Taxi ground roll sound added
Predrag stated that he wanted to include a touchdown sound to increase immersion, but the variability of users setups would result in overlapping sounds. Of course, this update will be FREE and will be available in your SimMarket account on release. If you haven't bought it already, this product is a MUST HAVE for PMDG 737 NGX users! You can find it over here on SimMarket for only $9.94 (8.03 Euros) after a 25% discount if you buy before 11/30/2017!
If you aren't convinced, watch the video and see for yourself: