After a week of hints, Captain Sim has revealed their next project; the Boeing 757 v3! The new ground-up rebuild of the mid-range Boeing workhorse promises to deliver a detailed, and modern, home simulation of the iconic aircraft. The base pack will include the B757-200 with Pratt and Whitney PW2037 and PW2040 engines. The key features of the new series are;
- Fully functional flight deck loaded with advanced systems simulation (FMC/LNAV/VNAV/WXR etc etc) Re-coded from scratch.
- All-new custom night lighting.
- Complete passenger cabin with in-flight entertainment system.
- Top-notch exterior model with 3D windows, cabin interior, passengers, stewardess and animated pilots.
- High resolution textures.
- Realistic flight model.
- Authentic sound set.
- ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor).
- Repaint kit.
- Aux 2D panels.
- Custom visual effects.
- Custom views including wing views.
- Sim Ops.
- 715 (seven hundred fifteen) pages Manual.
In addition to announcing the new aircraft, Captain Sim is looking for more Prepar3D v4 users to help beta test the aircraft. ATPL holders are automatically approved, but that doesn't rule out the possibility for additional beta testers. To apply, comment on this facebook post with "P3D4 BETA TESTER".