Flight Sim Development Group announced the release of the Mayotte Pamandzi airport.
This scenery covers the small island of Pamandzi and its local airport. The airport itself can handle aircraft up to and including the Boeing 777 and is host to local airline Ewa Air. Ewa has a fleet of ATR-72-500 series of aircraft.
From the FSDG website:
- Coverage of Mayotte Pamandzi
- Aerial imagery with night lights
- Accurate and detailed rendition of Dzaoudzi Pamandzi International Airport (FMCZ)
- Ultra realistic shadow and light rendition with volumetric lights
- Jetways compatible with SODE and AES
- Performance-friendly 3D lights technology
- Compatible with all known add-ons including FTX products, UTX and FSGlobal