Carenado has recently announced the release of their synthetic vision system for FSX and P3D users. The product for the system to be implemented in most of their GA aircraft currently available.
The following Carenado products are compatible with the new synthetic vision system:
- C208B Grand Caravan EX FSX/P3D
- CT182T Skylane G1000 FSX/P3D
- CT206H Stationair / G1000 Extension Pack FSX/P3D
- 50P Phenom 100 FSX/P3D
- Navigraph E50P Phenom 100 Extension Pack FSX/P3D
- EMB505 PHENOM 300 FSX/P3D
- Navigraph EMB505 Phenom 300 Extension Pack FSX/P3D
- PA46 500TP Malibu Meridian G1000 FSX/P3D
- Navigraph PA46 Meridian Extension Pack FSX/P3D
- SR22 GTSx Turbo FSX/P3D
- TBM 850 HD Series FSX/P3D
Note: The product doesn't work alone. You need to buy the product only once to use it with any Carenado aircraft with G1000 capabilities. It is available for FSX/P3D users at $29.95USD.
For more information, please click here to see their latest post on Facebook!