iBlueYonder have announced the release of another in their New England airports series. This time it's a return to the popular "Hundred Dollar Burger" series of GA airports: Plum Island (2B2), coupled with Minute Man Field (6B6).
Both airports are in the US state of Massachusetts - Plum Island in Newburyport, and Minute Man in Stow, which is in suburban Boston. They feature the detail and high-quality graphics you've come to expect from iBlueYonder, plus some brand new features.
- Detailed and realistically natural grass and vegetation
- Enhanced ground poly textures that take advantage of P3D's capabilities
- Highly accurate buildings and objects based on hundreds of real-world photos
- Large patches of photoreal terrain surrounding each airport in all seasons
- Dense autogen matching the real-world vegetation and buildings
- Dynamic soundscapes for both airports
In addition, Minute Man sports two new features the developers are especially proud of: pilot-controlled runway lighting, and animated hangar doors that open when your aircraft is in range. Taken along with the other features, this ups the ante when it comes to GA realism!
Official video: https://youtu.be/rPAeqltyLFg