In the news of P3D v4, yet another product has dropped for us to enjoy. This time, the lucky contender is LatinVFR's San Diego (KSAN) v2. The popular airport in Southern California has been converted and optimized for the 64 bit platform.
Below are just some of the many features that the 64 bit airport has:
- Scenery completely and exclusively designed for P3dv4, only V4 SDK code on all scenery elements.
- Extremely realistic airport and surrounding buildings
- Interior modeling on terminals.
- Native ground polygons, with bump and specular maps.
- Photo scenery and autogen, covering 30 square Miles
- Detailed city (downtown) and major landmarks.
- Approach path for runway 27 extremely detailed and done with a customized 3D mesh (5 meters)
- Extremely detailed customized 5 Meters mesh.
- Animated CTRL+J jetways
- AFX file representing actual airline parking positions.
- Excellent night techniques, realistic runway lighting according to official documents of the airport.
- Dynamic lighting .
- Tested and compatible with all other terrain add-ons of the area.
- scenery configurator tool.
- Much more…..
For about $27 (or 22 Euros for you Europeans), you can pick up the new airport here.
Or, if you previously purchased San Diego at or after 2017-06-01, you are eligible for the special upgrade price of 10 Euros... (~$12).