FSX/P3D. Remember back to when this was just a couple guys doing a few airstrips in California a couple years ago? Well they have come a very long way and after 2 years working closely with Orbx, Turbulent Designs will now embark on a mission to venture in to self-publishing. During their partnership, Orbx fully supported Turbulent's aim to become an independent brand and now Turbulent transitions to this next exciting phase with the opening of a brand new website! More information on the website will be announced soon. They say it’s been a fun ride working closely with Orbx to deliver high quality airports and they've made many friends during that time! Now to the meat!
- YMML – Melbourne International: is in Beta stage and will be completed and supported as usual
- (MBS) KMBS International: Earlier this year welcomed Russ White of White Digital Simulations to be part of the Turbulent team. Many of you will have been eagerly following Russ’ highly detailed and ground breaking development of MBS International. The team is incredibly excited to announce that MBS will be making a star appearance and will be completed as a joint WDS/Turbulent development project. It will be the headline airport on the all new Turbulent website!
- L35 Big Bear Airport: Big Bear Airport will feature a huge coverage area of over 1400 square kilometres, HD buildings, and Ground Poly by Russ White and new custom clutter models. Recently developed technology by Turbulent Designs and White Digital Simulations will also be merged in to L35 to push the bar even higher!
- KIDA Idaho Falls Regional Airport: KIDA will feature a Turbulent-style high definition ground poly along with ultra-detailed, high definition buildings. As with L35, recently developed technology by Turbulent Designs and White Digital Simulations will also be merged in to KIDA. Stay tuned for further info and sneak previews over the coming months.
- 2O3 Angwin Parrett Field: 2O3 is a small GA airfield with a lot of character. As with all airports, Angwin will feature a high definition ground poly along with ultra-detailed, high definition buildings. 2O3 will also feature recently developed technology by Turbulent Designs and White Digital Simulations.
Indeed major things coming from Turbulent and ADX will be watching very closely! Be sure to read the entire press statement via the source link below!