[Events] FlightSimCon this year coming up on June 13th and 14th at the New England Air Museum. And the best news? AirDailyX will be attending with toys for attendees to try out. More information on what ADX will be displaying will be posted in the coming weeks. As for what else you can expect from the event:
- Interact with FSX and aviation exhibitors such as Jetline Systems as well as online communities like Boston Virtual ATC, IVAO, and VATSIM
- Participate in a free draw to win door prizes donated by Wilco Publishing
- Attend ‘how-to’ seminars on setting up or improving your at-home setup
- Hear from recreational and airline pilots about flight training, career planning, and pilot life
- Fly a full-size Cessna 172 “sim-pit” and check out other home cockpit setups displayed by the FSX Demonstration Team
- Explore the 5-hangar New England Air Museum
Flight simulation enthusiasts are likely familiar with the flight simulation conferences taking place regularly overseas, the biggest of which is probably FlightSim Conference, held in Germany this March. Flight simulation conferences in Europe have drawn thousands of attendees and provided a fascinating forum for simmers and vendors to interact. Inspired by this success, FlightSimCon aims to achieve the same in the United States.
The FlightSimCon team believes that North America can also support a large flight simulation conference—but we need your support to make it happen! North American Flight Simulator fans: this is OUR chance as a flight simulation community to build a great conference in our own backyard. FlightSimCon 2015 is embarking on its third year. This year’s event is hosted at the New England Air Museum just off the grounds of Bradley International Airport near Hartford, Connecticut on June 13-14, 2015. FlightSimCon is proud to have an exciting list of exhibitors already confirmed for the 2015 conference. The conference expects to secure even more exhibitors and speakers in the next few months.